Monday, March 25, 2013

Where the heck have I been?

Simply put; training, working, training, coaching, training, competing, and training.  Oh yea, and I am back in college as well!  It has been a pretty busy year, not only personally, but also in the world of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.  

It is amazing that I logged on today and saw that my last posts on here were from my preparation for the World Master and Seniors World Championships from last fall (which I lost first round on account of being penalized for stalling)!  The neglect that I have shown this blog, with everything else that I have been working on so hard is pretty shaming.  So starting today, I hope to start anew and track training progress, post up some videos of the kids I coach competing, interview some great friends in the BJJ community that I think you should know about, and help spread the sport that I love.

Oss and here is to a new start on the blog!

Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment